Monday, August 31, 2009

What I'm Wearing




sweater: Anthro
pants: The Gap
silk cami: Express
accessories: F21
We slept with the windows open last night and I was freezing this morning when I woke up to take the girls to school. I wanted to wear something kind of cozy. I'm trying to remix things that are already in my closet and challenge myself to get a little creative with how I'm putting myself together in the morning. These pants are wide leg and kind of slouchy. They are a blue and white pinstripe but I guess they photograph as a solid. The sweater has to be at least six years old and was one of my very first purchases from Anthropologie. D calls it my old lady sweater but I love and will probably wear it until it falls apart. The cami is a green silk. I waited until these went on sale at Express for $9.99 and bought them in about six different colors. The necklaces are from F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment