Sunday, August 16, 2009

What I'm Wearing

Antropologie Oconee bells robe;Shoes Steve Madden;necklace/braclet/Cardigan F21


I've been tempted by the new Anthropologie catalog. It arrived a few weeks ago and I've been looking through it every night since I got it. I decided to stop in and try some things on. I ended up purchasing three things. Two of them were in the sale section(yay!!). This dress/tunic was the only thing I purchased that was new. I didn't remember seeing it in the catalog and I couldn't find it on the website...until I looked under lounge wear. It is the Oconee Bell Robe. It is way to pretty for me to lounge around the house in. They were showing it with over a pair of jeans in the store, but I'm short enough that I can wear it as a dress. When it gets a little cooler I'll layer it with tights, boots, and wear a tissue weight t-shirt underneath. The cardi is from Forever 21 and so is the necklace. The shoes are my favorite from Steve Madden. The 4 inch heel means that when I wear them I'm actually about 5'6! The platform makes them super comfortable. I can wear these all day.



*update* looking at the pictures I'm not thrilled about how I look today and I fear the dress has some sort of Mrs. Roper vibe going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment