Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I'm Wearing


I have been reading a lot of fashion blogs lately and I've decided that my style is a little boring. When I was single and lived in a more urban area, I definitely took more risks with fashion- I was also seven years younger and ten pounds lighter, but, whatever. The move to suburban wasteland has tamed me in a lot of ways. In the land of Crocs and capris 5 inch platforms tend to get a "oh no she didn't look"...ironic, no?




Anyway I decided to challenge my self to get a little more creative today while being totally age appropriate, of course. I have a lot of running around to do today because the kids start school tomorrow. That means I need to be comfortable as well as cute. This skirt is Odille and is at least five years old from Anthropologie. The cardigan is also another Anthropologie oldie. I love it and it never fails to get complements. The blouse is twelve by twelve from Forever 21. I think I've only worn it once but I adore the color. I threw on the gold belt at the last minute because the skirt is a little too big. My go to shoes for height and comfort are the brown leather BCBG platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment