Monday, August 10, 2009

What I'm Wearing

Dress: Anthropologie Shoes:Unlisted from Zappos.com Sweater,Belt and Accessories:Forever21

On most days I wear dresses because they are the easiest thing to wear. There are lots of people, especially other moms in my neighborhood, that think it must take me forever to get dressed in the morning. In all honesty, I can be ready and out the door in 30-45 minutes start to finish. After a few weeks of cooler temperatures the summer in Cincinnati temps have returned. In other words it's hot with a humid chaser! I usually will grab a cardigan to wear, even in the summer, because I hate my upper arms and the air conditioner is set to blast in my office. I bought this dress a few summers ago and I can finally fit in it again. It reminds me of summer. I had on a neutral shoe but decided to mix patterns just before I left the house. Nothing says summer like radishes and gingham..right? I had some second thoughts about posting pics because I am probably the least photogenic person in the world. To heck with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment