Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What I'm Wearing


Yesterday afternoon I had a little coffee mishap, meaning I managed to spill what was left of my morning coffee all over the front of my dress. I had plans to meet up with some people and I didn't have time to drive all the way home so I made a mad dash to the mall to see if I could find a replacement outfit. I found a suitable(meaning really cute and inexpensive)dress in Forever21. I also picked up a cardigan that I can't wait to wear and the top that I'm wearing today. I'm only going to be in the office for a few hours today and then I have some errands to run with my son so I'm pretty casual. I paired the top with some skinny jeans from Target. I love these shoes. They're Kenzie from Macy's. I also included a shot of my new latest obsession....my jcrew bag! I love,love,love it! It was originally something like $350 and I got it for $150. It's a beautiful rose gold. The leather is soft, a little crackled and distressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment