Thursday, August 20, 2009

What I'm Wearing



Dress: Lillie Pulitzer Jean Jacket: Bitten Accessories:F21

I'm exhausted. It was clean and required no ironing....Sold! The dress is Lillie Pulitizer purchased from Ruelala.com for a steal because as much as I like Lillie I would never pay $300 for the retail price of this dress. This is my favorite jean jacket. Sarah Jessica Parker had a line for the now defunct Steve and Barry's store. It fits perfectly and was like $19. Side note: SJP did a meet and greet/signing at Steve and Barry's. I waited in line for like 3 hours but it was so worth it. She's super sweet. She told me I looked amazing and she loved my outfit. I cried. She was nothing but gracious. I'm wearing some great BCBG platform sandals but I couldn't get a shot of them. Oh well.

**after yesterdays's pretty decent photos i'm afraid we're back to crappy ones with really bad lighting. sorry**

No comments:

Post a Comment