Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What I'm Wearing

Dress:Anthropologie ;Shoes F21

I've been in a vintage kind of mood thanks to Mad Men and 500 Days of Summer. The more I think about it the more I've come to realize how much I love this silhouette. The full skirt and fitted waist makes me feel pretty and on some days you need all the pretty you can get. The pictures aren't great and after looking at them I redid my updo(it looked a bit too messy). This was one of my other Anthropologie finds. I can't find the dress online and since it was in the sale section I'm not sure when it was originally available for purchase. As for the shoes, I found these little cuties at Forever21. I think they were a whopping $24.00. I have another pair of black peeptoes that I love but I can't wear them to work because I can only wear for them about 2 hours before I'm ready to chop my feet off. These are the perfect height for work and they are super comfortable. I'm headed to the DMV today...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment