Friday, August 28, 2009

What I'm Wearing


Dress-twelvebytwelve F21; Shoes-Charles David endless.com; Cardigan- George -Wal-Mart




Today was on of those days where I really didn't want to get out of bed. I seem to be having more and more of those lately. I wanted something cool and comfortable and I needed to get dressed in under 20 minutes. Dress+cardigan+shoes=Mission Accomplished. This dress is cute and comfortable. The slight metallic sheen gives it a little something extra. The shoes were my first sandal purchase this year. I wasn't sure about the gladiator trend but I saw these on endless.com and had to have them. The platform makes them unbelievably comfortable. Seriously, I could wear these shoes for 10-12 hours and feel no pain. My favorite black cardigan is a little on it's last leg and needs to be replaced. I saw this the other morning at Wal-Mart of all places. I love the little puff sleeves and for $12 I thought I'd give it try. Yes, I realize that my shoes cost three times as much as the dress and cardigan combined but sometimes that's how I roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment