Monday, August 3, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

Emma Watson Teen Vogue Cover

"If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late? Nobody" Holden Caulfield- Catcher in the Rye




I have a small confession...I adore Teen Vogue. Someone gave one of my daughters a subscription for her birthday and I anxiously await its arrival every month. Occasionally I'll read an article or two but mainly I page through it looking for beautiful little bonbons of eye candy. I think that Vogue takes itself a little too seriously sometimes. Teen Vogue has a sense of humor and a quirkiness about it that I love. I can barely get my daughters out of their Chucks and skinny jeans(although the oldest two seem to turning into fashionistas) so while I don't think the ensemble Ms. Watson is rockin' in this photo is on their back to school shopping list, it's definitely on mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment