Friday, September 4, 2009

What I'm Wearing




Blouse-Banana Republic
Skirt-The Limited
Cardi-F21
Belt-Old Navy
Shoes-Kat Spade


It's finally Friday!!! It seems like this has been the longest week ever. Yesterday, I was exhausted mentally and physically. D and I had a much needed an impromptu date last night. I am so happy that this is a long weekend. Anyway, today's look...I think it has a bit of a quirky librarian vibe to it. I love the print of this skirt. It makes me think of a moody artists canvas. I bought it last summer and it is now two sizes too big so I added the belt. I've had this blouse forever. It is sheer and I didn't feel like looking for a tank so I feel a little bare but whatever..it's Friday! The cardigan is another from F21. I think I paid all of $5 for it. I love the ombre effect and thought that it provided an interesting detail to the outfit. Oh how I love these shoes. They are Kate Spade and I got them on super clearance at Macy's. I don't wear them much anymore but I thought I would break them out today before summer is over. I think that I've been falling into the "matchy-matchy" rut lately. I'm challenging myself to be more interesting and remember that things should blend and not necessarily match.

No comments:

Post a Comment