Sunday, September 20, 2009

it's a dog's life!

henry and his proud papa!



struttin' our stuff on fountain square

henry getting his game face on.




and in race #5 wiener#27 weighing in at 13.5lbs. henry "longfellow"
he may have finished second in his heat but he's always number one in our hearts!



cincinnati is known for lots of things, some of them good and some not so good. but, one of my favorite things is oktoberfest-the beer, the brats, the world's largest chicken dance- it represents the beginning of fall to me. for the last three years they have included a wiener dog race to kick off the event. this gives adults the opportunity to dress their wiener dogs up in hot dog costumes and practically OD on the cute factor. after a disappointing race last year we are proud to announce that our little henry finished second in his heat.

2 comments:

  1. OMG you have a mini weiner too?! We have a chocolate & tan male smooth hair named Simon :-) He has the same hotdog/bun costumer, but mustard! Adorable and I love the Scottie Romper on you. Thanks for having my blog(Anthroholic) on your blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim your welcome. I love having my anthro fix everyday!

    The sight of all those weiner dogs in one place still makes me smile:) I just bought him a pumpkin costume for Halloween. I'm hoping he'll let me dress him up:D

    ReplyDelete