Sunday, November 28, 2010

in recovery




                                            details:sweater&cords~gap/blouse~f21/shoes~steve madden/vest~f21



Hey All!! I think I've finally recovered from the holiday! I seriously was in a turkey induced haze until Friday afternoon and I'm 100% sure that I consumed my body weight in pound cake and pecan pie. I hope you all had a wonderful time with your friends and family:) I'm so excited to get the Christmas decorations up but at the same time I'm overwhelmed at the thought of dragging them all upstairs from the basement.

This afternoon, I took my youngest daughter to the Cincinnati Art Museum to see the Wedded to Perfection exhibit. It's a collection of wedding gowns, photos and other documentation going back 200 years. It's a wonderful exhibit that runs through January, so if you're in the area I suggest you check it out and it's free! I managed to get this pics of my outfit right before it got really dark. I wish I'd gotten better ones because I really love how this came together. I bought these pants on super clearance last year but I never really wore them because I hated the length. This morning it occurred to me to fold and press a hem in them. I love them at this ankle length! Such a simple fix, I'm not sure why it took so long for me to figure out. You've seen this plaid blouse a few times and every time I wear it, I'm amazed at how versatile it is. Or, maybe I've become used to looking weird and it doesn't really bother me anymore:D

I had a date night with the hubby tonight:) So, it's been a long day. I'm off to bed. Have a lovely and relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment