Thursday, December 2, 2010

lots of layers




     details:skirt~anthropologie/shirt-walmart/sweater-f21/tights-target/shoes-f21/bag-jcrew/fur wrap-mom's vintage

Hey all! I don't have much to say today. I'm still not feeling well:( To be perfectly honest I put this on for a few hours to run some errands and I am now safely cocooned in my bed wearing my hubby's t shirt and a pair of yoga pants. I will probably spend the rest of the day drinking tea and trying to get rid of whatever has settled in my chest making my life miserable.I have so much to do and I really don't have time to be sick!

After a prolonged Indian summer the cold is finally here to stay. I wanted to wrap myself in as many layers as possible. This sweater is a tad bit bulky so instead of struggling into a coat I decided to try to wear this wrap I got from my mom. I definitely feel like this outfit is veering into the eccentric librarian.crazy cat lady/ Margot Tenebaum category but I'm kind of okay with it:)

ps-For some reason my pictures didn't load yesterday and I tried to fix it blogger ate my post.Boo!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment