Tuesday, December 21, 2010

rallying





                          details:dress-f21/tshirt-target/tights-anthro/boots-target/jacket-vintage

Hey all! Today has not been the best of days-there's some family drama that's going on and I had a case of crippling cramps coupled with a migraine:( But look at me rallying to post this-yay me! 

I had a few errands to run today and threw this together on a whim. I've worn this dress a few times but more dressed up. I wanted to wear these super warm and slightly wacky tights. My first instinct was to pair them with something black but I hate wearing solid black. The shimmer in the dress just called out to me and I thought why not?! There's a lot of texture and pattern in this outfit but the neutral palette-black,cream, and metallics-keeps it from going to far over the top. 

Okay, it's off to bed for me and here's hoping for a better day tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment