Wednesday, December 29, 2010

this christmas

Merry Christmas, Baby! 

Wearing: anthro-dress&bracelet/f21-nylons/express-sweater/steve madden-shoes


"Seriously, Mom!"

Two of my beautiful daughters-Logan and Skylar

My boys:)

Zachary-my handsome and not so little baby boy


Henry enjoying one of his gifts. 



Hey Y'all! I know I'm a little late on the recap but I hope you all had a fantastic holiday. I think because this was our first "married" Christmas I had kind of high expectations. Of course when expectations are high it's easy to be disappointed. Things didn't quite go as planned and there was some drama but I got to spend the day with my darling husband and my kids, and really, it doesn't get any better than that:) 

All week my son was buzzing with excitement for Christmas. Zachary is a happy kid but he had a ton of extra energy that week. It's kind of unusual because at 13 he knows the real deal about Santa;) Anyway, on Christmas morning he left Doug and I near tears because he declared this "The Best Christmas Ever". When Doug asked him why, Zachary answered "because this is the first Christmas I have a Dad!" and that, my friends, was the absolute best moment of any Christmas I've had in a very long time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment