Wednesday, December 15, 2010

queen of hearts



           details:turtleneck-target/blouse-anthropologie/cardi-f21/jeans-jcrew/flats-gap

Happy Wednesday! Does anyone else feel like this week is inching by? You'd think that would please me since I still have a bunch of Christmas shopping to do but I'm so ready for it to be the weekend!

I feel like I'm in a rut in terms of getting dressed. The bitterly cold temperatures combined with the fact that I spend most days at home is leaving me completely uninspired. I stand in front of my closet and have no idea what to wear. Maybe once I get used to the cold I'll get my mojo back...I hope. The goal of today was to be comfy and stay warm because honestly I just wanted to stay in my pajamas all day...sigh. This top is a size too big but I was in love with the whimsical print-it's little hearts, diamonds and four leaf clovers- so I bought it anyway. The color is not exactly flattering so I had to layer it over a black turtleneck, which is fine because it's FREEZING! And of course it wouldn't be complete without a sparkly sweater:) My love of sequin is verging on addiction at this point!

Are all of you finished with your holiday shopping/prep? If you say yes, I will be insanely jealous! I'm still figuring out stuff for the kids and I think I'm going to bake cookies and some other treats to give to Doug's siblings(the adults don't exchange gifts) when we go to his Mom and Step-dad's house on Saturday to celebrate.  Have a happy hump day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment