Monday, December 20, 2010

blue christmas


details:blouse&skirt-f21/tights-target/cardi-gap/boots-nine west

How was your weekend? Saturday night we had the first(of 3) family Christmas celebrations with my hubby's family. It's a pretty casual gathering with his siblings/step sisters/spouses and kids. The laid back nature is the perfect way to ease into all of family celebrations. I wanted something comfortable but festive to wear. My go to combination for this seems to be sequins and plaid. I was originally going to wear heels but swapped them out for my boots at the last minute favoring practicality over style. Although, I really like the way the boots make it more casual.

Yesterday afternoon we had our neighborhood Christmas party. It was a fantastically festive time! I certainly got my fair share of Christmas cheer this weekend! I can't believe I have so much left to do. I'm not one of those people that has all of their Christmas shopping done by October but I really try hard not leave everything to the last minute and now I remember why. It's too stressful and there isn't any time to actually enjoy the holiday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment