Thursday, December 30, 2010

maxin' and relaxin'




details:blouse&skirt-f21/cardigan-anthro/tights-target/shoes-anthro

Yesterday, I had such a productive day. Today is a different story! I can't seem to get the fog out of my head. I managed a quick workout(the first one in a month) and that felt great but it was pretty much the highlight of the day-because doing three loads of laundry can't be considered a highlight...right?

In an attempt to get rid of this sluggishness, I got dressed. This skirt is so comfy!! I absolutely have to have one in some sort of cotton. It'll be like wearing pajamas but better:) I dressed it up for the pictures but the tights, shoes and belt are gone! 

The kids are gone and it's just me and the husband tonight. I'm trying to convince him to take me out to dinner. If that doesn't work-cereal it is!   


Tomorrow is New Year's Eve...yikes! Any big plans to celebrate? Doug has to work New Year's Eve(boo!) and New Year's Day(bigger boo!) and because we're old it means we will be ringing in the New Year at home and will most likely be in bed by midnight. I know..we live LARGE! I always think New Year's and Valentine's Day are two holidays that never quite live up to their hype. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through those of you that are hittin the town:D

No comments:

Post a Comment