Monday, November 22, 2010

november sky





                                details:dress~f21/cardigan~anthropologie/vest~f21/tights~walmart/shoes~bcbgirls

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Friday night I went to a little girls night get together at my neighbor's house and Saturday I drove up to my daughter's school to see her bff Aaron perform in a one act play. Sunday was spent lounging around and trying to get the energy to tackle the Thanksgiving to do list. My hubby has to work on Thanksgiving{boo!} so we are having our big traditional meal on Wednesday night. Thursday my parents are coming for breakfast and I will spend the rest of the day in a food coma, napping and watching the dog show:)

The main tasks of the day including cleaning and list making but I gave in and braved the grocery store this afternoon. To say that it is unseasonably warm is an understatement. 70 degrees in Ohio at the end of November is unheard of but somehow bare legs didn't seem right! I paired on of my favorite dresses from the summer(even though I don't think it made an appearance here) with a pair thick cotton tights and sandals.I loooove all the wooden beads at the top. I should have taken off my neckalce but I really just threw this on to run to the store. It's a sundress so I layered the cardi over it and topped it off with this great faux leather vest. Seriously, it was so warm the vest came off in the car...what the heck Mother Nature!? I've had wear red lipstick on my list of things to do for awhile but I was afraid it would be too bright. I bought this tube of Maybelline figuring if I hated it I would only be out $7. I gotta admit I'm totally diggin it. What do you think? Are the red lips a bit much? I only have on a little bronzer so my face looks a little bare:(

 This is the first time I've tried to take photos in the evening and I'm sort of in love with the way the sky looks this time of night.

I'm off to make sure I have everything I need and no additional trips to the grocery are needed{I always manage to forget one thing on the list. I'm not sure how because it's written down!} and then it's making crusts for the pies. Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment