Monday, November 1, 2010

the weekend in pictures




We had a very busy weekend! 

I did all of the bouquets and a few arrangements for my brother-in-law's wedding on Saturday. 


                                          I wish I could wake up to room full of flowers every day.

                                                     Some of the finished bouquets
 We used these arrangements on the sign in table, the gift table and a few other places in the reception venue.

 Their rehearsal dinner was a costume party. I was Miss Scarlett in the library with a candlestick.
 Getting ready for trick or treaters on Sunday in my orange Anthro skirt and my ivory and black f21 cardi.
                                                Henry dressed as a ladybug:)
                                                            Happy Halloween!
                                                            Posing with my daughter
                                                          Dancing with my hubby:)

It was an amazing and exhausting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment