Monday, November 15, 2010

seeing spots




details:dress~h&m/jacket&bag~f21/clogs~steve madden/scarf~street vendor
I knew it wouldn't last. The sun and the glorious warm weather has disappeared. I bought this dress a few months ago. It's one of those things that has the potential to go very bad! I wore it out to a dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday. But, I've been stumped as to how to wear it more casually. I wore this over the weekend. I almost didn't post these because I have a fashion-y kind of thing tomorrow and I'm tempted to wear this exact same outfit but I fear I may freeze my buns off because this dress is super sheer! 

How was your weekend? I finally got to see Morning Glory{loved it!}, made some yummy strawberry scones and cooked bacon in the oven for the first time. Doug laughed at me when I called it heaven on plate. but seriously, how have I missed the boat on the baked bacon!?

Have a lovely evening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment