Friday, November 12, 2010

hello, weekend




details:sequin shrug~f21/blouse~tucker for target/jeans~converse/shoes~seychelles

Friday, where have you been? This feels like the longest week ever! I was supposed to spend the weekend in Memphis but a sick kid trumps girly bonding when you're a mother. My friends daughter wasn't feeling well yesterday and it's gotten worse over night so our road trip is hold:( I'm bummed but what are ya gonna do?

Nothing cheers a girl up like a sparkle! Am I right? This little sequin shrug is way old. So old that I'd given it to my daughter. She left it behind when she went to school so I reclaimed it:D It was the perfect topper for my new Tucker for Target blouse. When this collection was released, I wanted one of everything. I exercised some self control and bought two tops. The other day I wandered into Target and found this top on the sale rack. It was $7.98!Score!! I wish I'd taken these pics at a different time so you could see the jeans a little better-but seriously I'm not gonna complain that it's a sunny 70 degrees in November. They're a light denim{something I haven't worn since the 80s} and a little distressed. They were another Target sale pick. Of course when I got them home they were too small! I'm happy to see they now fit perfectly:)

I thought I'd be spending my weekend with good food and my girlfriends. Since I'm on my own I'm off to stuff my face with some sushi and go see the new Rachel McAdams movie(because in my head we are totally friends!)

Have a happy weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment