Thursday, November 18, 2010

a little romance




details:cardigan&belt~anthropologie/blouse~victoria's secret/skirt&necklace~f21/jacket~vintage/scarf~mom's

Guess what? Tomorrow is Friday!!! Things have been a little busy at Casa de Choas lately. I think I go months at a time believing that I have everything under control and everything is being managed and then a week later it all catches up to me and I feel overwhelmed! I say overwhelmed but I mean that in a good way. There are some exciting things that are happening in my life(a little early to talk about them but I'll let you know soon) and there's also some excitement over the start of the holidays. I know it sounds silly because we've been together for so long but I'm super excited for our first "married" Christmas:)

I had a meeting today. I needed to look professional and creative. I was very nervous but this is what I came up with. I love the softness of the pale colors and the chiffon blouse and skirt paired with dark gray tights. I'm kind of bummed I couldn't get better pictures but I was freezing my buns off! It's a little bit romantic-which I love. I'm not sure how professional I looked but since I loved it I felt completely comfortable in my abilities.Yesterday I was finally able to make a fire in our fireplace for the very first time on my own! I think I need to make another one and settle in with a cup of (decaf) coffee{thanks to yesterdays late afternoon cup of joe I didn't fall asleep until 4 am..boo!} Have a wonderful evening.

ps-I am so behind in blog reading and commenting. I'm going to try to catch up tonight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment