Wednesday, November 3, 2010

victor,victoria(n)



details:jeans~thrifted/blouse~vintage-etsy/shoes~seychelles

Hey there! How's your week going?Mine..ick! I'm going to try to stay positive so I'm not going to go into details. At some point I need to run to the grocery to figure out something to make for dinner but I've spent most of the day in the house. The kids and the husband were home from school/work Monday and Tuesday. It's nice to have the house to myself today and enjoy the silence. Yesterday was spent in yoga pants and sweatshirt. Today I wanted to shower and make myself look a little bit decent.

I sort of fell in love with this blouse from etsy seller gogo vintage. The hard part was trying to figure out what to wear with it. I didn't want it to look like a costume. I think the easiest thing is to keep it relaxed and casual. Baggy boyfriend jeans and my favorite metallic shoes keep it super easy and the perfect thing for a trip to the grocery store.

On an entirely different note....we have so much halloween candy left over! I think I'm going into sugar shock. I have also discovered that I have no willpower:( Doesn't every meal need to be followed with a snickers and reese cup chaser? 

No comments:

Post a Comment