Thursday, November 4, 2010

call of duty


                                                  details:dress&belt~anthropologie/cardigan~target/boots~jessica simpson

So, this morning I had jury duty. Once upon a time, a long time ago, I thought I would be lawyer and somewhere in the back of my brain I still harbor fantasies about going to law school. I was kind of excited because I'm dorky like that. After checking in and waiting around for about an hour we were finally ushered into the courtroom. The case has been continued...LAME!

What does one wear to report for jury duty? A sweater dress of course! Comfy, cozy and perfect for standing around waiting for the wheels of justice to (slowly)move. The cardigan has sequin stripes across the front. Hmmm...I need to take better detail pictures:(

Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment