Monday, November 8, 2010

hey miss american girl




details:trench~gap/sweater~izod/jeans,bag&jewelry~f21/shoes~kate spade

The weekend was cold and gloomy. Of course this week indian summer will hit the Queen City and we will have temps in the 70s...ah Mother Nature you are soooo indecisive!

Anyway, I wore this Friday night to a pub with my husband. I loved it so much I wore it again on Saturday to run a few errands:) This trench is probably close to ten years old. I think I've worn it once but I had the good sense to hold onto it. One example of when my hoarding serves a greater good!When the husband saw me Friday night he told me I looked like a sexy spy;) speaking of the hubs...he came home one day and told me he had a surprise from Costco. I was expecting 200 hundred rolls of paper towels or a six month supply of tater tots. It was this sweater. Sweet..no? I have a feeling that a version of this outfit-skinny jeans, ladylike shoes,and a sweater-will be in heavy rotation on ye old blog. For some reason I felt effortlessly chic{a little bit classic american style mixed with a touch of european cool}. It must have been the trench coat;)

Hope your Monday is treating you well!
*post title taken from this counting crows song..enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment