Friday, November 5, 2010

birds of a feather



details:sweater~f21/feathered perch skirt~anthropologie/shoes~f21

This skirt is the perfect example of an impulse buy. I fell in love with this skirt the moment I saw it. I knew it was coming home with me. But, I gave no thought as to how it would fit into my wardrobe. It doesn't. Staying at home requires a much more casual look than I'm used to wearing. The trick once again is to dress it down a little. The slouchy sweater makes it a little less frou-frou. I love the fact that it kind of slips off the shoulder. A little bare shoulder never hurts;) {yes mom,I know it's cold and I promise I'll wear a jacket today}

It's going to be a cold weekend here so I doubt we'll do much. The kids want to see MegaMind so we take in a matinee tomorrow afternoon when Logan is finished with her SAT. I know she'll do well but could you send out a few positive test taking vibes her:) Any big weekend plans?

Have a happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment