Thursday, July 1, 2010

girls night out




details:
blouse~leifsdottir~purchased from gilt b/c i missed it at anthro
skirt/belt~f21
clogs~melrow~steve madden


i had one of girls take these pics before i left last night to go out with my friend nicole. i loved this silk leifsdottir blouse but missed it when it went on sale at anthro. it popped up on gilt the other day and i had to have it. imagine my dismay when i checked anthro last night and found this top. they only had one and it was my size and $20 bucks cheaper than the gilt price! oh well...i really love this. i felt so cool in this last night sipping bellinis on the outdoor lounge.

7 comments:

  1. That shirt has inspired me. I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! And what a great little outfit to wear sitting outside sipping bellinis. This reminds me that I need a girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I saw this blouse on the female judge on Last Comic Standing - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww man! I love that shirt! I saw that shirt a long time ago and I should've bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is lovely! I'm pretty sure Kendi (from Kendi everday) wore it recently, but she styled it much differently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Girls' Night Out ensemble! You look gorgeous. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You're such a stylish person, not to mention mother (talk about beating stereotypes!)!

    ReplyDelete