Monday, September 27, 2010

that is sooo yesterday!


details:top~ tucker for target/jeans~f21/shoes~steve madden

Today is cool and rainy so I've spent most of the day in yoga pants cleaning and surfing the internet for soup recipes:)

Yesterday was a perfect fall day-sunny with a little chill in the air. The hubby left me to watch football and obsess over his fantasy football team. I got dressed and spent a few hours with the John Hamm, Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner...not too shabby;)

No romantic dinner with my man this weekend because my son dogsat for our neighbors, but we did get a little cuddle time watching Rubicon last night. Which by the way, is the best show we still can't understand! I think last night was the first time we watched and sort of got what was going on. It's actually kind of nice to watch a tv show that makes me really think about the plot and the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment