Thursday, September 9, 2010

hey shortie








details:romper~f21/cardi~anthro(very old)/shoes~anthro/clutch~vintage from etsy seller gogovintage
As much as I've been longing for fall to hurry up and get here, today I decided to embrace the last days of summer.
I bought this romper this spring and I don't think I've ever worn it. However, it did manage to make it's way into my daughters' room...I wonder how that happened!? Because I'm not very tall(5'2), for a long time I favored mini skirts. The shorter the better, but I've really loved wearing longer skirts this spring and summer. I think they're so feminine and pretty. I don't think I've shown this much leg in a really long time:P It's actually a little unsettling. I paired it with this ancient cardigan-hubby calls it my grandma sweater- from Anthropologie. I'll probably wear this sweater until it falls apart. It's one of my favorites. These shoes are the Anthropologie Felted Chrysanthemum shoes for which I fell hard! They went on sale last week and I was able to get them with a store credit I'd almost forgotten about!! It doesn't get better than (kind of)free shoes.
*I just noticed you can see our doxie, Henry frolicking in one of the pictures-Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment