Friday, September 24, 2010

a little daytime sparkle




details:skirt~vitnage/cami~tucker for target/cardigan~f21/shoes~steve madden/socks~target?

Why, hello weekend...please come and stay for awhile:D Can I tell you this may be one of my favorite outfits EVER. When I saw this skirt in Paige's barefootandvintage etsy store I had to have it. Pleats,yes. Sparkle,hellz yes! As soon as it it arrived this outfit came together so easily. I loved most of the Tucker collection but this butterfly print cami was the one I had to have(although I ended up buying another top as well). I topped it off with this very vintage looking cardigan from f21. I'm not sure that you can really see all of the beading down the front. The socks and high heels made it a little quirky. A year of blogging has really opened my eyes to way the I put outfits together and given me the confidence to wear them. I absolutely adore this outfit!(Thanks Paige for your vintage thrifting genius!)

Any big weekend plans? My girls have Homecoming tomorrow and I'm sending my son to my sister's house so I can enjoy a nice quiet dinner with my guy.
Have a wonderful Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment