Thursday, September 30, 2010

inspiration needed


details: dress(worn as skirt)anthropologie/turtleneck~old navy/shoes~steve madden/socks~target

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes for mom!
I was seriously lacking in inspiration this morning. I wasn't much in the mood for dressing up but I'm feeling bloated and there's nothing worse than being bloated and trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans! i usually have some idea of what I want to wear the night before or can think up a starting point in the shower but this morning...nothing. This was the best I come up with:(

I guess I'll keep this short. There's a lot on my mind but I'm always trying to figure out how much personal stuff to go into on this blog. Bloggers have been getting some grief about "whitewashing" their lives. Trust me, things are not always happy and shiny here, especially since my main job is being a mom and quite frankly, I feel like I've been struggling a bit in the mom department. I think I do a pretty good job of weaving my real life in with the fashion-y stuff...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment