Sunday, September 19, 2010

a weekend in photos


































Friday~good old German fun at Oktoberfest which included a wiener dog race! Our Henry won his heat and made it to the finals where he placed 6th..6th out of 100..not to shabby:)
Saturday~ We spent the morning at Findlay market where I had the.most.amazing.waffle.Ever! We also bought lots of goodies to make this week. I also purchased a huge bouquet of wildflowers for $10!
Sunday~I made three lovely arrangements out of my flowers. Got my Julia on by making Beef
Bourguignon for dinner and finished it off by making a Pushing Daisies inspired Apple-Gruyere pie for dessert..ohmygoshsofreakingooodicoulddie!!!!
Now it's time to relax~with another piece of pie~watch Rubicon and Mad Men and get ready for Monday. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! See you tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment