Wednesday, September 8, 2010

stripes and spots







details:striped shirt~h&m/cardigan~target/skinnies~f21/shoes~seychelles/scarf~??



It's Wednesday!!!!Actually, when you're not working Wednesday kind of loses it's significance. Yesterday was a bit of a mess, but I'm over it...mostly. New day, new opportunity to cross stuff off of my to do list. Or, in my case, look at the to do list and become paralyzed by the amount of things on it, think there's no way I can do all that, become overwhelmed and take a nap. So, yeah, life is good..Ha!


I'm trying to run a bunch of errands that didn't get taken care of yesterday. Getting dressed today was a bit much. As much as I hate the casual dress code of America, dropping off/picking up, grocery shopping, etc does require a bit of comfort. I think I forgot how much activity is required of a "stay at home" mom! Anyway, the weather is down right beautiful today-yay! So here I am in my casual but hopefully not sloppy jeans and tee look. I'm off to get things done so that I can spend my afternoon with George Clooney;)
ps- I've installed disqus for comments because I feel really terrible about not replying. What do you think? Is it a keeper?

No comments:

Post a Comment