Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy halloween


henry doing his best to be a scary ghost!

i have a confession...i'm not a huge fan of halloween. i hated it as a kid but somehow managed to muster up a little enthusiasm for it as a parent for the sake of my kids. i'm a bit relieved that they've outgrown the need to trick or treat. that being said i can never resist the urge to dress up my adorable pooch in a costume. last year he was a devil(completely fitting for him), the year before that he was a bumblebee and this year a scary, scary ghost! have a safe and happy halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really not a Halloween fan either - good to know I'm not the only one. Your puppy looks adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE halloween as well!! its so fun, specially because of all the candy! jajajaja. Your doggy looks super cute, I bought a costume for my sister's little dog for when I go back to my home country... I got her a ladybug, I'm sure it will look cute.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete