Thursday, October 29, 2009

blueberry hill










details:
cardigan~the gap
footless tights/tank~target
skirt~f21
shoes~steve madden
necklaces~multi layer chain necklace~f21
necklace~anthropologie


today was all about what i could put together to wear these shoes again. lately i've really been trying to think of ways that i can wear some of favorite pieces from summer into the fall. it's so funny that if i buy something in the summer it always gets labeled as summer in my brain. anyway, this was one of favorite summer skirts. i love the way the bands of color create the colorblock effect and of course it has that brilliant cobalt blue in it. in an attempt to make it not so matchy matchy i added the white tank under the black cardigan, left it unbuttoned and added a skinny black patent leather belt. i love the anthro necklace and i added this pearl and chain necklace to it to up the statement quotient. of course this morning D asked me where i got my Mr. T starter kit...ahh boys sometimes they really don't get it do they? my favorite footless tights and my new favorite blue shoes complete the look. i love how this look came together based around these shoes. and yes, i'll probably be wearing them again tomorrow.


*looking at the pictures(taken this afternoon)im'm not loving the way the white tank looks or more specifically how my chest looks in the white tank*

4 comments:

  1. love the colorblock and the cobalt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka-Cute!!! I love it. I'm trying to work more color into my wardrobe for this Fall. I'm enjoying all the splash of color in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are fabulous! Love to see what else you do with them, bright blue can almost be a neutral - like your leopard print campaign, haha - in my book. How about the bright blue shoes AND a leopard print skirt, shirt or accessory. Hmmm...now there's an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the necklaces together! just lovely!

    ReplyDelete