Friday, April 2, 2010

friday, i'm in love!



details:
skirt~f21~twelvebytwelve collection
top~h&m
shoes~steve madden
necklace~f21
headband~anthropologie


maybe it's all of the sunshine, but i can't stop smiling and dancing around! a small disagreement with my oldest daughter didn't even damper my mood:)

i'm adoring this cute little top i found at h&m. i've been seeing striped tees all over the magazines but haven't found one that i liked until i stumbled on this one. and at $10 i may go back and get every color! i saw this skirt on the f21 website and loved the color but i wasn't sure if it would work on me for some reason. i love it! i am a little dressed up today but i definitely see wearing this skirt with flats or flat sandals this summer. it also has an elastic waistband(which can be useful on some days, if you know what i mean)

i made it through the end of the week and i'm trying to convince some of my friends to celebrate it at happy hour. have a lovely weekend and a happy easter!


just because it's friday and i'm in love!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this top on different bloggers and also at the store but didn't get it because the long was just too long. I love this outfit and yet again you give me so much hope and inspiration that I can still maintain a whimsical style when I become a mom someday. Love this skirt and if I wasn't trying to stop shopping I'd be all over it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is really beautiful on you! I can't get over how flattering the layers and shape are. Might have to go hunt it down myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely Courtnee! That skirt is just beautiful on you, and I love how you styled it with the striped tee and nude shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sexy, lady! I love the play on stripes in the skirt and in the top. I hope you had a fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete