Tuesday, November 10, 2009

take a look, it's in a book

there is a huge age difference between me and my my brothers and sister. the brother closest to me in age is sixteen years older. as a result, i grew up like an only child. we lived in a neighborhood were there weren't a lot of other kids and i had no siblings to play with so i spent a lot of time reading. i still love to read and try to read a book a week(on a night where my insomnia kicks in i've read two or three in one night). these are the books on my nightstand waiting for me to get some free time to enjoy them.

the nine: inside the secret world of the supreme court by jeffrey toobin
my life in france by julia child
family affair by caprice crane
garden spells by sarah addison
prospect park west by amy sohn

i used to be a strictly fiction kind of girl but i really enjoy reading non-fiction these days. last summer everything i read was non-fiction. what do you enjoy reading? the weather will be cold soon and there's nothing better than being snowed in with a cup of hot chocolate, a fire in the fireplace and a stack of good books. do you have any favorites to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment