Wednesday, October 27, 2010

wonder woman




details:dress and belt~anthropologie/tights~hue/booties~steve madden/cardigan~anthropologie

Hello there:) How's your week shaping up? Thanks to everyone that left birthday wishes for my daughter. I can't believe she's 19!! I must be getting old.  The weekend and Monday were super busy. Yesterday was cold and rainy. The perfect day to be a little lazy and catch up on some chores.

Today is the first day I've had this week to take proper pictures. It's kind of nice to get back into the swing of things:) I bought this dress on sale last week. It has been on my fall wishlist for a long time. And let's face it, I've never meet a shirtdress I didn't like! The colors are a little bit muted but I'm okay with that. These redish tights always make me feel like a super hero.I'm hoping the colored tights and booties give it a little bit of an edge...or as much of an edge that I can muster. I'm off to try and be productive today...ha! Have a wonderful Wednesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment