Friday, October 1, 2010

cardigan casual



details:cardigan~anthropologie/jeans&necklace~f21/cami~express/shoes~seychelles

Thank you guys so much for all of the supportive comments yesterday:) The blogs that I love to read always have a little bit of a personal tone to them and I guess that's why I keep reading. And, I guess I'll continue to talk about what feels comfortable. I believe there is some value in talking about "real life" and how hard it is to balance children and marriage, how I'm trying to handle aging(something that secretly freaks me out) with some grace, and how I'm still trying to figure lots of things out. Of course feel free to scroll past all of the personal stuff and look at the clothes;)

My daughter is home from school for the weekend. I'm excited to have her home for a few days and to meet her new bestie Aaron:) We're grilling pizzas...yum! My favorite toppings-caramelized onions, roasted red peppers and prosciutto. So, so good!  Have a fantastic weekend:D

No comments:

Post a Comment