Thursday, October 7, 2010

over the rainbow




details:dress~anthropologie/cardigan&necklace~f21/leggings~wal-mart/shoes~steve madden

Where has the week gone? I can't believe it's almost Friday! I'll make this short because I have so much to do. My sinus/ear infection has given me the perfect excuse to put off all the chores I should have been doing all week. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now I have laundry to do, bathrooms to clean and the always fun task of figuring out dinner.

Yesterday I stopped into Anthropologie to check out the sale section. This dress had been on my wishlist for awhile but it got bumped. I mean really how many shirtdresses does one girl need? Well, it was $30 so, yeah it was coming home with me:D Since summer refuses to leave it's warm enough to wear it. It's a fairly light weight cotton but even when it gets a bit cooler I should be able to layer it over a turtleneck and tights. Today I paired it with black leggings and this funky f21cardigan. I love the cocoon like shape but I never know how to style it. A small confession- housework doesn't really require heels so those have been swapped out for a pair of black flats:)

No comments:

Post a Comment