Thursday, October 28, 2010

mini me



details:plaid shirt~f21/skirt~f21/sweater~f21/tights~old navy/boots~target

Just time for a quick post today. I think I mentioned that Doug's brother is getting married on Saturday. I volunteeered to do the flowers for the bridal party. I spent the day working on the bouquets for the bridesmaids and the corsages for the mothers. Can I just tell you how happy I am in a room full of flowers!!

I needed to be comfortable. And, I know most people don't think of sequins mini skirt and chunky sweater when they think of comfortable clothing but you know the saying "one woman's sweat pants is another woman's sequin mini skirt"...totally paraphrasing;)Ha!

I hope to post some pictures of the flower later. Right now I'm exhausted and looking forward to the finale of Project Runway.Team Mondo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment