Tuesday, October 19, 2010

tuesday's child




details:dress~anthropologie/chambray shirt~wal-mart/cardigan~jcrew/belt~anthropologie/clogs~steve madden/tights~h&m

                Hey all! I hope your Tuesday is going well. I am in a much better mood today than I was yesterday. I gotta say nothing makes me feel better than wearing one of my favorite dresses:) Pretty dress plus sparkly awesome belt makes me very happy. 

I volunteered to help my soon to be sister in law with some wedding related crafts. I think my fingertips have been permanently scarred from my glue gun! Their wedding is in 11 days and I'm trying to finish before the end of week so she knows everything is done and it's one less thing on her to-do list. Have a fantastic afternoon and if you haven't already entered the giveaway don't forget to leave comment on yesterday's post to enter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment