Thursday, October 21, 2010

to make a long story short



details:cardigan~anthropologie/blouse~jcrew/shorts&belt~f21/tights~?/shoes~steve madden


Today has been one of those glorious days where I have this moment of clarity and realize that life isn't perfect but it's pretty freakin' awesome right now.

This afternoon I had another blogger meet up(yay!) and had so much fun hanging out at a local boutique- I'm going to do a separate post about it. Then I spent some quality time with my mom, which is always good for the spirit. My relationship with my mom hasn't always been easy but I'm so lucky to still have both my parents and I don't what to waste time rehashing the past.

So, the tights and shorts thing...I'm not sure if it's for me. I really like how this outfit came together but I was aware all day of how short these shorts are.

Have a lovely evening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment