Monday, October 4, 2010

in the navy

details:dress~vintage/belt&tights~f21/shoes&cardigan~anthropologie

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. My daughter and her best friend came home for the weekend. It was fantastic to hang out with them and get the scoop on all of the college shenanigans! It seems like they are having the best time(already) and that makes me sooo happy!

It definitely feels like fall here. After the sweltering summer, I'm enjoying the cooler temperatures. What I'm not loving....I woke up yesterday morning the left side of face was swollen(you can totally tell in this picture..boo!)...what the what?! I thought that maybe it was a sinus issue. I took some sinus medicine, iced my face and thought the swelling would go down. Yeah, not so much. This morning I still look like a chipmunk. The doctor thinks it could be an infection.So instead of a lunch date and a matinee with my husband, I'm off to figure out what is wrong with me:( 

Chipmunk face or not, I've been dying to wear this cute little vintage dress. It's a little sheer but these textured tights cover me up a bit and are keeping me warm. I added the "go with everything" cardigan. This sweater was purchased as kind of an after thought but it has become one of the most versatile things in my closet.  

Have a wonderful day:D

No comments:

Post a Comment