Tuesday, October 5, 2010

mustard

details:dress&cardigan~anthropologie/boots&belt~target/necklaces~f21

I'm so happy I didn't scare you off with chipmunk face:) And thank you for all of your speedy recovery wishes! So the news from the doc, I have a major sinus infection plus an ear infection. I had a really bad headache and some intense pain in my ear a few days ago but since it didn't last very long I kind of ignored it. The doctor gave me a major a speech on how pain is the body's way of telling you something is wrong and I really need to pay attention to those signals. She gave me some heavy duty antibiotics, which are making my stomach feel,hmmm,not very good,but the swelling is down(thank goodness!). I should be as good as new in a few days.

I just wanted to feel comfy today. I bought this dress last year at Anthropologie for dirt cheap. It totally changed the way I thought about sweater dresses. I was still thinking of shoulder-padded, clinging in all the wrong places, spanks required kind of dresses until I stumbled on this beauty. It's so soft and fairly flattering with the wrap detail at my natural waist. I usually dress it up with tights and heels but today it's comfort all the way.I added one of my favorite cardigans, the leopard bow belt for a little sass and boots. At this point I think I've become addicted to pattern mixing. I think it makes my outfits more interesting. I'm sure one day I'll look at some of these pictures and think "Why do I look like the crazy cat lady?"

No comments:

Post a Comment