Monday, October 18, 2010

manic monday



                             details:cami~turcker for target/cardigan~gap/jeans~f21/boots~target/knee socks~?

Another Monday. Sometimes I feel energized, ready to take on the week and deal with any challenges that come my way. This is not one of those days! I'm in some sort of strange mood. Not upset or depressed but more ...I don't know analytical. There are things going on in the world that scare me, make me sad and sometimes angry. There are things that people say that I try to brush away as nonsense but I think they burrow under the surface and gnaw at my spirit. Today is one of those days where all of those things kind of bubble up to the surface and remind that life isn't always pretty and shiny.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble on about my, whatever this is, and I certainly don't want to Debbie Downer for all of you that are having a wonderfully, fantastic Monday:) There is nothing remarkable about this outfit. I have a ton of errands and some crafting to do today and I just need to be comfortable. I have to say I love this Tucker for Target top. The butterfly print is a little whimsical but the color palette makes it a little moody.

And in other news....Mad Men...anyone? Ohmygosh!!!Last night was so good!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment