Wednesday, October 20, 2010

disclosure



                                          details:top~f21/jeans~jcrew/shoes~boutique9 from gilt

Full disclosure: I spent most of the day in my pjs watching episodes of  Top Chef:Just Desserts. I fully intended to stay that way but because I feeling guilty I decided to get up, take a shower, and...put on another pair of pajamas.Ha! Then my daughter called and said she'd gotten sick at school and wanted to come home. I threw this on to go pick her up from school and to run to the grocery store. I wish you could see that the front of the sweatshirt is covered in tiny little sequins.Swoon!

What organic, gourmet and totally good for you meal am I making for my family tonight...sloppy joes!I think I am totally slacking in the mom department today but that's okay. it happens to the best of us:)

Enjoy your hump day:D

No comments:

Post a Comment