Friday, March 25, 2011

to catch a theif






details:blouse-tucker for target/cami&cardi-express/skinnies&boots-target

This is clearly a case of sartorial plagerism. I told this lovely lady I was going to "borrow" her outfit;)

Friday, it's Friday....
No, I haven't seen youtube's newest sensation but husband has and his new favorite thing to do is to walk around belting out that little ditty by Rebecca Black! But he's so cute I can't get annoyed:D


I need a little help. I'm on my feet all day. I'm standing and running for 8 or 9 hours a day. I'm in desperate need of shoes! I need shoes that I can wear everyday. I've tried wearing inserts and they work pretty well but by hour 6 the feet are getting a little achy.
I can't wear flats because they don't have enough support.
I'm not opposed to a clog but I need some recommendations. I've been looking at kork-ease but of course they pair I want is sold out in my size:( 
So please....send any suggestions my way...
ps-Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment