Monday, March 21, 2011

don't call it a comeback



details:top&cardi-anthro/pants-target/sandals-endless

Hello, Hello....is this thing on? 
Sorry for the radio silence but sometimes it's nice to unplug. 

There's been so much going on in the world and personally that it seemed a little disingenuous to post outfits. Especially, when I've hit a major creative slump. 

I love, love, love clothes, getting dressed and pulling things together. I always have and I always will. I've been so busy with work, taking on side jobs and spending time with the family that clothes and shopping have fallen to the bottom of my list of priorities(shocking!)   

Anyway, thanks for listening reading and enough rambling!
Mondays are tough days at work. We get a huge shipment of fresh cut flowers. This means I'm spending a lot of time in the cooler, cleaning and prepping buckets of water. I was going for comfort and trying not to look like a total slob. A closet clean up this weekend reminded that I loved this little top.  It was the perfect outfit to kick off the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment